Monday, March 23, 2015

An open letter to Senator Cruz, who has announced his presidential candidacy.

Ad open letter to Senator Cruz


 Walt Whitman attending to grass:
Tenderly will I use you curling grass,
It may be you transpire from the breasts of young men, 
It may be if I had known them I would have loved them; 
It may be you are from old people and from women, and 
from offspring taken soon out of their mother’s laps,
And here you are the mother’s laps.
Grass, Senator, is very dark to come from the faint red mouths of babes.

Senator, Whitman is older than you, and wiser than most. Study him daily, as you try to become the President of me and my good friends.  We’ll be watching your progress.

Thanks.

Durell Douthit

durell douthit
3423 francis street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
808/675-8750

შეიძლება თქვენ ფეხით სილამაზე. 

No comments: